The following rules and regulations are meant to maintain a clean and safe environment for all campers and visitors. Please be respectful to your neighbors to ensure a safe and enjoyable celebration.
** $75 Electrical hook-up fee for all RV's & Trailers/Campers
- No alcohol or drugs permitted.
- No fireworks permitted.
- No motorbikes.
- Garbage bags will be furnished each day to campers. Dumpsters will be located in convenient areas near your camp for daily garbage disposal.
- Speed limit on grounds is 5 miles per hour -- signs are posted.
- Please return all teepee poles to racks when you break camp.
- Please do not cut teepee poles for firewood or support poles.
- Park in designated areas only; fire lanes must be maintained.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash.
Please Be Respectful
Please take everything you bring to your camp area with you when you leave.